Our story begins in 1948, when we began to sell small agricultural machinery and spare parts.
After a few years, in 1958, we began marketing of agricultural tractors and the range of machines proposals is getting wider.
In 1990, with the opening of a new office of 5,000 square meters, the company has further developed and is transformed into a joint stock company. It stands out with the passage of time for his dynamic approach and the products marketed impose themselves for quality and reliability. Expanding its area of influence, once limited to the province of Brescia, the Palazzani Zubani and is now a brand known in Italy and abroad, with a comprehensive service and excellent stock ricambi. In 2006 brands LANDINI, Mc CORMICK and MANITOU have contributed to the sale of 272 new tractors and other 400 of second hand.
In 2009 the company took another step forward with the opening of the new premises of 8,000 square meters, with a front-road 140 meters on the SP668, at Km 36, in the municipality of San Paolo (BS).